ToiletStool.com official table of colors weights and measures
On this website everyone is anonymous. Since there are no pictures or links, the following tables have been provided to help standardize the colors, sizes weights and measures used on this site.
Back to The Toilet [forum]
ToiletStool.com Official color table
This table provides a set of standardized colors to refrence when describing your bodily eliminations.
The size of your load shall be standardized as follows:
On the toilet or in a comparably shaped container with curved or "V" shaped sides,
Calculate the size of your load, by assuming 90% coverage of an area as shown shaded in blue below and pick the number in that box.
On a flat or mostly flat surface such as the floor, a flat bottom container or on the ground,
Pick the number corresponding with the length and width of your puddle or pile from chart below. Please note: you may assume a generally oval or circular puddle/pile
Consistency shall be standardized by the following two criteria. Softness,
5. Liquid (Completely fluid or mostly fluid, but may contain solid material)
4. Runny/Mushy (looses its shape after coming out, Splatters easily, and may ooze, drip or melt)
3. soft (Formed but just barely solid like ice cream or toothpaste. The minimum firmness needed to remain mostly solid after coming out. May splatter or form a thick puddle if dropped a few feet onto a hard surface.)
2. firm (Solid but malliable gives and or bends when passed but always maintains its general shape.)
1. hard (does not give easily on its way out, causes stretching if thick enough.)
5. Lumpy (pronounced lumps, bumpy in appearance, globular)
4. Textured (slightly pronounced lumps, may be textured or slightly lumpy in appearance)
3. Grainy (small lumps or food but otherwise smooth)
2. Creamy (very few lumps and only vaguely textured.)
1. Butter (completely smooth in texture)